Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Blessings

God has blessed me. Truly. I have a dear wife and two dear sons. We have our own home and many dear friends. One friend's sister brought us a combination bunk bed/futon couch yesterday. We've been wanting bunk beds for the boys; now we have them, and God sent them to us free of charge. He's good to us.

My elder son just got up (after a long trip home that followed a Portland Sea Dogs baseball game attended by one of my aunts, a cousin and her two sons, another cousin's daughter, my brother's family--visiting from WI--and my two Maine sisters' families--what a blast!). The younger son was up by 6:00.

C came to me just now and said, "Where are we going?"

I replied, "Well, you're going to school today."

C: "Oh, okay." Then he went off to play with M and watch a video about trains.

A glance at the clock tells me I really can't spend any more time on this today; gotta get ready for work.

No comments:

Post a Comment