Monday, September 11, 2017

What I do now

I teach multiple subjects in a correctional facility in my state. I've been full time for about four years now, and I enjoy what I do. As with all jobs, it has its challenges and frustrations, but overall, I am content.

Betimes, I provide some of my students with writing prompts, and lately, I have joined with them to see what I can produce during the time allotted to them. There is nothing earth-shattering in what I write, but it can be fun to jot down a few lines and see what comes of a few minutes' prose.

Whether you read it or not, like it or not, or respond to it or not, matters little to me. I've simply decided to post it in this blog. Perhaps you'll take the same prompts and write your own stories?

Bill, the Moose on Patrol

No comments:

Post a Comment