Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Back to Vicki

Vicki was kind enough to post a reply to my blog message about her devotional book, but because I did not log onto my blog from late October until today (except once, very, very briefly), I did not see her message to me until tonight!

My wife picked up Vicki Caruana's devotional book from the desk today and asked where I got it. I told her I'd picked it up a couple of years ago.

"Is it any good?" she asked. In response, I flipped through the pages to some of the readings I did with the teachers shortly before I got done at the school. She liked what she heard. The selections spoke volumes to our staff and to me of where our foundation must be in our vocation.

Vicki, thanks again!

1 comment:

  1. You are very welcome! You may be interested in the online A Teacher's Journal as well. Another way to encourage teachers wherever they are! Be well.
    http://www.appleschalkdustjournal.blogspot.com.

    ReplyDelete